lesserdemonslesserdemons

Main Movies Reviews Stats

$500,000,000.oo $500,000,000.oo

Nice animation

Good, abstract music video thing. That FBF looks like it was a lot of work.

Ying-yong responds:

The constant redrawing did, but the initial animation was kind of easy, since I love fbf. :)

Mr.Mosquito Mr.Mosquito

Sweet little gag.

Actually, I don't anything o add than that (hee).

MasterCard's DarkSide MasterCard's DarkSide

Funny with a couple of art critiques

First, as the top reviewer said, you should make Palpatine look better (your droids & stormtroopers look great). And second, consider making your droids a slightly different color so they don't blend in _sooo_ much with the background. You did a lot of work to draw and animate those things -- make them pop!

TheChums responds:

Yeah! I got bored with Palpatine, I wanted to finish the animation already.

I like the colour of the droids though, they do blend in a bit well. I think I might change the backround... Thanks!

Deluxia:Deluxe Ex Machina Deluxia:Deluxe Ex Machina

Great actioner, but you need to write better

Sorry, if that sounds tough, but when your opening credits are full of misspellings and poor grammar, I don't know how many people are going to stick around to watch the movie (great graphics & animation on that, BTW, but the story seems to be nothing new).

Maybe you can find someone here at NG to help with that.

It's best we don't talk. It's best we don't talk.

Fun 'toon. Just watch your proximity to the mic

Yeah, the one thing that took me "out of the story" were the heavy breaths that were overwhelming the dialog occasionally. You can fix this either by putting a baffle over the mic or sitting a little further away from it.

Otherwise, hee hee and all that!

He's Not Yet Dead He's Not Yet Dead

Neat "musical video"

This was a lot of fun to watch (even if you haven't seen the play -- oh, and now you don't have to! <g>)

Dad's Home Dad's Home

YOWSA!

(sorry, I'm new here) Anyway, the first time I watched this, I wanted to hate it -- seemed like random violence, which is getting old. But then I became quickly enamored with the fast-paced animation, the humor, and yes, DAD winning me over by rocking out really hard ... <g>